Together with Gery Gabler, our coordinator and webmaster, we are proud to announce that we just went live with the new IDS website!
Please give a look at www.dermoscopy-ids.org You will find new contents and a brand new style of our platform. In particular, a number of new sections are now available, including tutorials, pubmed news, and a dermoscopy podcast section.
The podcasts were developed with the help of Ralph Braun in the role of coordinator and we are really very curious to verify if this new way of delivering education in dermoscopy will meet the interest and appreciation of our members.
Finally, please mark on your agenda the next meeting of the International Dermoscopy Society that will be held in conjunction with the International Society for Digital Imaging of the Skin and the International Confocal Working Group.
Details and program as follows:
Room: Grand Ballroom A, Hilton Riverside
Date: February 3, 2011 Time: 1:00 PM till 6:00 PM
Scientific session Chairmen:
Iris Zalaudek & Harold Rabinovitz
– Multiple Primary Melanomas – Lisa Brown & Harold Rabinovitz
– Dermoscopic naevus pattern in high risk melanoma patients and their correlation with MC1R Alleles – H. Peter Soyer
– Melanoma in Serbia – Jadran Bandic
– The impact of dermoscopy on recently trained dermatologist in Mexico – Monica Ramos
– Prevalence and diagnostic significance of chrysalis structures in lesions of patients undergoing routine cutaneous surveillance – Eugene Balagula & Ash Marghoob
– The effect of time pressure on dermoscopy evaluation – Natalia Jaimes & Ash Marghoob
– Plans for dermoscopy pattern based classification system and mutation correlation through standard and full exome sequencing – James Grichnik
Administrative agenda of the IDS
– Call for attendance
– Affirmation of protocol of last general assembly
– Update on Society
– Report by Treasurer
– 3rd IDS Congress May 2012, Update
Looking forward to seeing you soon
With all our best regards
Giuseppe Argenziano & Iris Zalaudek