- Zoomoscopy ZA 2020
Location: Virtual meeting
Date(s): August 2, 2020
Description: One-day virtual dermoscopy meeting including lectures by Paweł Pietkiewicz, Iris Zalaudek, Giuseppe Argenziano, Daniel Vorobiof, Aimilios Lallas and Bengu Nisa Akay.
Registration: To be announced. Registration will be free of charge.
Click on the title for the final program.
- POSTPONED: 2nd WORLD CONGRESS ON CONFOCAL MICROSCOPY
Location: Sony Music Hall, New York City, NY, USA
Organizer(s)/Speaker(s): The International Confocal Working Group
Description: Three-day continuing medical education activity comprised of lectures and workshops by leading international confocal microscopists in the fields of dermatology, pathology and optical engineering..
- Cancelled due to the coronavirus/Covid-19 emergency!
International Dermoscopy Conference
Location: Winchester, UK
Date(s): June 12-13, 2020
Organizer(s): Stephen Hayes in association with the British and Irish Dermoscopy Group and the International Dermoscopy Society.
Description: Two-day dermoscopy meeting including lectures by Cliff Rosendahl, Harald Kittler, Bengu Nisa Akay, Giuseppe Argenziano, Luc Thomas, Agata Bulinska and Beth Leocadia Fernandes.
Registration: For more information, please click here.
- Cancelled! 9th American Dermoscopy Meeting
Location: Zion National Park (St. George, Utah).
Dates: July 15-18, 2020
Description: The content of the 9th ADM will include information designed to benefit clinicians at all levels of dermoscopy training, from beginners to seasoned practitioners. Even returning attendees will benefit from significant variation in materials presented.
Course Director: A Marghoob MD
- Cancelled! ISCD – INTERNATIONAL SHORT COURSE ON DERMOSCOPY
Location: Graz, Austria
Date(s): TBA (July 2019)
Organizer(s)/Speaker(s): Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Graz
Description: One-week dermoscopy course including 5 modules (pigmented and non-pigmented skin lesions, histopathologic correlation, dermoscopic algorithms, trichoscopy, special sites, etc).
- FotoFinder Academy South America Tour
Dates and Location:
24 July 2020 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
29 July 2020 in Santiago de Chile, Chile
31 July – 1 August 2020 in São Paulo, Brazil
Description: La Filosofía de la Dermatoscopia
Organizer(s)/Speaker(s): Aimilios Lallas (Thessaloniki)
- Daily Dermato-Oncology: A bridge between private and hospital based management of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers. International Dermato-oncology congress organized by the Melanoma World Society including sessions on dermoscopy and skin cancer diagnosis. IDS President Iris Zalaudek is Congress President.
Location: Trieste, Italy
Date(s): September 4-5, 2020
- 5th NORDIC DERMOSCOPY COURSE
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Date(s): January 14-15, 2021
Organizer(s)/Speaker(s): John Paoli
Description: Two-day basic/intermediate dermoscopy course for Dermatologists.