Useful Links Related To Dermoscopy
TOP 5 Links
- Dermoscopy.org: http://www.dermoscopy.org/ – On Line Dermoscopy Atlas by G. Argenziano & H.P. Soyer
- Dermoscopy Atlas: http://www.dermoscopyatlas.com/index.cfm – An International Atlas of Dermoscopy by the Skin Cancer Society of Australia
- Dermoscopy Made Simple: http://www.dermoscopymadesimple.blogspot.com/ – Dermoscopy teaching blog of the Australian Institute of Dermatology and the Skin Cancer College of Australia and New Zealand
- Dermoscopy Blog: http://dermoscopic.blogspot.com/ – information about dermoscopy to dermatologists or any physician with a special interest in dermoscopy – by Eric Ehrsam
- DermLecture.com: http://www.dermnet.com/videos/dermoscopy/
Other Dermoscopy Links
- Belgian Dermoscopy Group
- Case Reports in Dermatology: This peer-reviewed online-only journal publishes original case reports covering the entire spectrum of dermatology, including prevention, diagnosis, treatment, toxicities of therapy, supportive care, quality-of-life, and survivorship issues.
- Discrimination analysis between melanomas and Clark nevi – Keio University
- Dermatologie : Dermoscopie: Blog collaboratif de dermoscopie, videomicroscopie.
- dermatoscopie.org – Dermoscopy international web site of FFFCEDV
- dermatoscopy.ru : Forum in Russian language.
- Dermoscopy linking entomology www.entodermoscopy.net … To look at living parasites!
- ISTD – International Society of Teledermatology
- e-derm-consult – Holistic Solutions For Teledermatology
- Grupo Brasileiro de Melanoma
- Introduction to Dermatoscopy by Kaare Weismann
- Melanoma Signature Skin Cancer Network
- Melanoma diagnosis tutorial at Genomel
- Skin Oncology Teaching Center
- Telederm.org: http://www.telederm.org/ – The Community for Teledermatology | Dermatology
telederm.org – Freely Available Online Teleconsultation & Teledermatology Service in Dermatology
- Russian Society for Dermatoscopy: http://www.dermatology.ru/node/412/eng
Further Useful Links
- Dr Abimelec Philippe – Web site of Dr Philippe Abimelec, Dermatologist
- FreeFullPDF – The aim of FreeFullPDF.com is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific journals, theses, posters and patents. All scientific subjects are covered and all content are freely available in PDF format.
- Health6.com – Health Directory
- Skin Disorders A to Z
- Treatment Strategies – Dermatology Page (direct link to the e-book for Treatment Strategies – Dermatology) by Cambridge Research Centre
- World Union of Wound Healing Societies