Dear IDS Members,
Welcome to the 2nd issue of our new IDS newsletter!
In this newsletter we want to highlight some important news which will hopefully interest you.
- Upcoming activities & events that are planned within the society, including our scientific program at the upcoming AAD meeting.
- Links to our latest podcasts covering topics such as: looped and hairpin vessels, acral pigmentation, mammary Paget’s disease, basosquamous carcinoma, red and pink lesions and special cases.
- Our active studies that you can still be a part of including two short surveys on your attitudes towards artificial intelligence and our members’ practices and beliefs regarding dermoscopy and related imaging techniques.
- The highlights of the latest issue of our official journal Dermatology Practical & Conceptual (DPC Journal).
- Exciting new local events and courses.
Thanks for all your support. We wish you happy reading!
John Paoli, MD, Assoc. Prof.
IDS Newsletter Editor
Iris Zalaudek, MD, Prof.