Dear IDS Members,
Welcome to the 3rd issue of our new IDS newsletter!
We are happy to inform you that the IDS has just announced a call to apply for research seed grants. You’ll find more information about this further down in this newsletter. We have also collected lots of other important news which will hopefully interest you.
- Upcoming activities & events that are planned within the society, including our scientific program at the upcoming World Congress of Dermoscopy.
- Links to our latest podcasts on melanoma and genetics (Susana Puig) as well as squamous cell carcinoma (Caterina Longo) of the lip plus two new podcasts for our Spanish-speaking members on eccrine poroma and clinical cases (Emilia Cohen Sabban).
- Our active studies that you can still be a part of including new studies on pigmented epithelioid melanocytoma and porokeratosis as well as a reminder to respond to our two IDS surveys regarding artificial intelligence and our members’ practices and beliefs regarding dermoscopy.
- The highlights of the latest issue of our official journal Dermatology Practical & Conceptual (DPC Journal).
- Updates on local events and courses.
We wish you all happy reading and hope to meet many of you in Milano in June!
John Paoli, MD, Assoc. Prof.
IDS Newsletter Editor
Iris Zalaudek, MD, Prof.