Dear IDS Members,
Welcome to the 4th issue of our new IDS newsletter!
The IDS Board members met up in June at the 24th World Congress of Dermatology in Milano, Italy to take an important vote. It was decided that
Warsaw, Poland will host our first IDS Regional Meeting with Lidia Rudnicka as Congress President.
The congress dates are October 15-17, 2020 and you can already sign up for congress updates here. Germany, Latvia, Poland and Sweden will be the organizing countries and the following IDS Board members make up the Local Organizing Committee:
Germany: Andreas Blum, Holger Hänßle and Wilhelm Stolz (Vice President), Latvia: Raimonds Karls (Vice President) , Poland: Lidia Rudnicka (President) and Grazyna Kaminska-Winciorek (Secretary General), Sweden: Kari Nielsen and John Paoli (Vice President)
In this newsletter, we also wish to inform you about other important news which will hopefully interest you.
- Upcoming activities & events including our scientific program at the upcoming 28th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology in Madrid, Spain.
- Links to our latest podcasts.
- Our active studies that you can still be a part of.
- The highlights of the latest issue of our official journal Dermatology Practical & Conceptual (DPC Journal).
- Updates on local events and courses.
As always, don’t forget to visit dermoscopedia.org to learn more about dermoscopy and follow us on on Facebook and Twitter.
We wish you all happy reading and hope to meet many of you in Madrid in October!
John Paoli, MD, Assoc. Prof.
IDS Newsletter Editor
Iris Zalaudek, MD, Prof.