- 24th World Congress of Dermatology to be held in June 10-15 2019 in Milan, Italy.
- 14th EADO Congress (European Association of Dermato-Oncology), will take place in Barcelona, Spain, from 6-9 November at the Palau de Congressos
- The Art and Science of Managing the New Melanoma Landscape: 5th Annual Collaborative Conference, Sept. 28-29, 2018, Houston Marriott Medical Center, Texas, US.
- 5th World Congress of Dermoscopy, which will be held in Thessaloniki, Greece from 14 to 16 June 2018.
- EMBO workshop: Perspectives on skin cancer prevention, 08 – 11 April 2018, Les Diablerets, Switzerland.
There is also an “event” on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/833661506807189 .
Registration Deadline is: 01 February 2018, Abstract Submission Deadline: 01 February 2018
- Transforming Dermatology in the Digital Era by the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Cernter, New York, NY,USA on November 9, 2017. The purpose of this course is to provide clinicians and scientists with an updated overview of the future of dermatology through the lens of medical informatics. There will be ample time for questions and discussions throughout the day. See details at the brochure.
- Joint meeting of the “9th World Congress of Melanoma” and “14th International Congress of the Society for Melanoma Research”, taking place in Brisbane, Australia from 18th until 21st October 2017. You can find more information on www.worldmelanoma2017.com.
- First Asia Pacific Summit on Dermoscopy [APSOD], the first continental congress of ISODOT and the first regional congress of International Dermoscopy Society (IDS), being held in New Delhi-Noida (NCR), India from 3rd-4th June 2017.
- 74th American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting, 04 – 07 March 2016 / U.S.A, Washington, D.C.
- 16th World Congress on Cancers of the Skin and the 12th Congress of the European Association of Dermato-Oncology, Vienna, Austria from August 31–September 3, 2016
- 25th EADV Congress, 28 September – 2 October 2016 – Vienna, Austria
- 24th EADV Congress in Copenhagen, Denmark (7 – 11 October 2015)
- 2° CONGRESO LATINOAMERICANO DE DERMATOSCOPÍA, August 20 – 22th 2015, Montevideo, Uruguay . Contactdermato2015@mariacoutinho.com.uy for further details.
- 25th Annual Cutaneous Malignancy Update, January 10–11 2015, San Diego, California
- 5th World Congress of Teledermatology – 18.20 September 2014, IDEC-Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona (Spain)
- INTERNATIONAL SHORT COURSE ON DERMOSCOPY –
ISCD, July, 1st – 5th 2014, Graz, Austria
- Dermoscopy events taking place in Argentina 2013
- Global Controversies and Advances in Skin Cancer Conference (GC-SC 2013), to be held in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, from 21 to 24 November 2013. Please visit the conference website: www.gc-sc.org
- I Congresso Latino Americano de Dermatoscopia, October 17-19, 2013, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- ADM – American Dermoscopy Meeting 2013: Dermoscopy Course (August 15-17, 2013, Glacier National Park, Montana, USA) The meeting mentioned above is being put on by Ashfaq Marghoob, M.D. of Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York.
- 8th World Congress of Melanoma, July 18–20, 2013, Congress Center Hamburg (CCH), Hamburg, Germany
For enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Short Course on Dermoscopy 2013, 9th-13th July, Graz, Austria
- EAACI-WAO World Allergy & Asthma Congress 2013: 22 – 26 June 2013 in Milan, Italy. Organizer: European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- London Dermatopathology Symposium, 16th – 17th May 2013 : Program available.
- The First Russian Congress of Dermatoscopy and Optical Diagnosis of Skin will take place in Moscow, 21-22 March, 2013
- V. International course on Dermoscopy on 8-9th February 2013, Within the framework of the ХII International Congress on Aesthetic Medicine named after Evgeny Laputin, Moscow, Russia
- Melanoma 2013: 23rd Annual Cutaneous Malignancy Update, on January 26-27, 2013 at the Hilton San Diego Resort in San Diego, CA, USA
- Dermoscopy UK: Diagnostic Dermoscopy course,The Saïd Business School, Oxford University, Oxford, UK, on Friday 7th December 2012. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- Skin Allergy Meeting (SAM) 29 November – 1 December 2012 in Berlin, Germany. Organizer: European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- Dermoscopy UK: 3rd International Dermoscopy course for Plastic Surgeons, The Saïd Business School, Oxford University, Oxford, UK, on Friday 9th November 2012. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk and www.bapras.org.uk for details.
- 4th World Congress of Teledermatology to be held in Tbilisi, Georgia. Oct. 04-06, 2012. See Invitation.
- ADM – american dermoscopy meeting 2012: Dermoscopy Course (June 22-23 2012, Jackson Hole, Wyoming)
The meeting mentioned above is being put on by Ashfaq Marghoob, M.D. of Sloan-Kettering in New York. It takes place in Jackson, Wyoming, near Grand Teton National Park and not far from Yellowstone National Park.
If you are interested in additional information, please visit www.americandermoscopy.com .
- Annual Paris Melanoma Conference (27-28 April 2012)
This conference will provide a highly interactive forum in which leading experts and clinical researchers in the field of melanoma can discuss recent advances in clinical trial data and scientific research. This blend of clinical and scientific research with clinical practice will offer the unique opportunity for participants to be updated on all aspects of melanoma research.
- 6th Annual Practical Course in Dermoscopy & Update on Malignant Melanoma, December 2 – 4, 2011 – TBD, Scottsdale, Arizona (Mayo Clinic, Mayo School of Continuous Professional Development) , see http://www.mayo.edu/cme/dermatology-2011s096 for details
- Dermoscopy UK: one-day Advanced Dermoscopy course, The British Medical Association, Tavistock Square, London, UK, on Thursday 27th October 2011. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- Lyons 2nd Biennial International Dermoscopy Advanced Course, Lyons, France, October 13, 2011
- IX Curso Internacional de Dermatoscopia, Sept 29 – Oct 2nd, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Medical University of Graz, Austria: International Short Course on Dermoscopy – ISCD, July, 5 – 9 2011, seehttp://www.medunigraz.at/dermoscopy/ for details.
- Dermoscopy UK: 2nd International Dermoscopy course for Plastic Surgeons, The Saïd Business School, Oxford University, Oxford, UK, on Tuesday 5th July 2011. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk and www.bapras.org.uk for details.
- Dermoscopy UK: one-day Basic Dermoscopy course, Manchester Conference Centre, manchester, UK Thursday 24th February 2011. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- Reunião Grupo Português de Dermatoscopia, A Informar Brevemente – a 12 de Fevereiro de 2011
- III International course on Dermatoscopy
Within the framework of the Х International Congress on Aesthetic Medicine named after Evgeny Laputin. Date: February 13th, 2011. Venue: Russian Federation Chamber of Commerce and Industry Conference centre (Moscow, Il’inka Str.,6).
Speaker is Rainer Hofmann-Wellenhof, Prof., MD.
Contact: Tel./fax: +7 (495) 937-13-18/19, Mozhaeva Svetlana: email@example.com, Klenko Elena: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dermoscopy UK’s a one-day Basic Dermoscopy course, The Royal College of Physicians London, UK, on Thursday 20th May 2010. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- 6e Atelier de Dermoscopie de Nice, May 28, 2010 in Nice, France
- International Short Course on Dermoscopy at the
Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Graz, Austria
from 20th to 24th July 2010. The detailed program is presented on the Website:
- Dermoscopy UK’s 1st one-day Dermoscopy for Plastic Surgeons course, The Saïd Business School, Oxford University, Oxford, UK, on Friday 17th September 2010. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- Dermoscopy UK’s one-day Advanced Dermoscopy course, The Royal College of Physicians London, UK, on Thursday 28th October 2010. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- 3rd World Congress of Teledermatology: Telederm 2010 will be held in Amsterdam from October 28-30, 2010. The Local Organizing Committee is proud to host TeleDerm 2010 and we hereby invite all who are interested to join us for this three day scientific meeting.
- VIII International Exhibition for the Beauty Industry Professionals KOSMETIK EXPO will take place in Moscow on 11-14 of February 2009. This year the IDS president, Dr. Peter Soyer will visit the congress. He is not only going to present his report, but also to perform a one day International course on dermoscopy. The course will take place on the 15th of February 2009 in the Chamber of Trade and Commerce of Russian Federation (Moscow, Il’inka str., 4) and will have an IDS support.
- The detailed program is presented on the Website: http://www.meduni-graz.at/dermoscopy/
- Dermoscopy by the Beach (Australia, September 6-7th 2008 by the Queensland Cancer Foundation). Seehttp://www.dermoscopybythebeach.com for details.
- 7th International Short Course on Dermoscopy Graz (Austria, July 15th – 19th, 2008)
- 1st Russian Course on Dermoscopy.
Limassol, Cyprus, October 2008 (Russian language). See
http://dermatoscopy.ru/doctors/courses.html for details.
- XIV JORNADAS DE DERMATOLOGIA, OCTUBRE 23-25, 2008 CLINICA ALEMANA DE SANTIAGO DE CHILE.
- 3e Atelier de Dermoscopie de Nice, France, Vendredi 11 mai 2007 (in French).
- INTERNATIONAL SHORT COURSE ON DERMOSCOPY in Graz, Austria: July 17-21, 2007
- Dermoscopy UK is offering a one-day dermoscopy course, The Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK, on May 4th 2006. Seewww.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- 2e Atelier de Dermoscopie de Nice, France, Vendredi 19 mai 2006 de 14h00 à 18h30 (in French).
- International Short Course on Dermoscopy: in Graz, Austria, July 4-8, 2006
- International Dermoscopy Course and Conference, Warsaw, Poland.
6-9 September 2006. See www.derm.pl for details.
- Dermoscopy: Basic Course: 16 September 2006 Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York. Course Director: Ashfaq A. Marghoob, MD; Co-Directors: Ralph P. Braun,MD; Alfred W. Kopf, MD
- Dermoscopy UK is offering a one-day Basic dermoscopy course, The Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK, on Monday 23rd October 2006. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- Dermoscopy UK is offering a one-day Advanced dermoscopy course, The Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK, on Tuesday 24th October 2006. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- The Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Graz, is offering a 3 day
Auflichtmikroskopiekurs (German Language)
from July 7-9, 2005 in Graz, Austria
- The Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Graz, is offering a five day
International Short Course on Dermoscopy
from July 12-16, 2005 in Graz, Austria
- Dermoscopy UK is offering a one-day dermoscopy course, The Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK,
on April 28th 2005 and October 10th 2005. See www.dermoscopy.co.uk for details.
- Consortium on the Archive of Dermoscopy; Rabinovitz, HS, et al.