We like to inform you about the recent activities of our society.
1. Abstract submission to the 4th World Congress of the IDS ends soon:
The 4th World Congress of Dermoscopy will be held on April 16 to 18, 2015 in Vienna, Austria. With this email we would like to remind you that the deadline for submission of abstracts is the 5th December 2014.
If you wish to submit an abstract, please visit the submission page for all detailed informations: www.dermoscopy-congress2015.com/Call-for-Abstracts.460.0.html
2. Call for participation: Active Studies
We like to make you aware of the call for participation in the IDS Active Studies. You will find all the requirements at:www.dermoscopy-ids.org/index.php/studies
Currently open studies:
- Atypical fibroxanthoma and malignantfibrous histocytoma by Elvira Moscarella ( elvira.moscarella(a)gmail.com )
- Nail melanoma by Caterina Longo ( longo.caterina(a)gmail.com )
- Poroma by Christina Carrera ( criscarrer(a)yahoo.es)
With all our best wishes
Geppi Argenziano & Iris Zalaudek